So what do you do when a gallon of milk breaks down ? I would typically trash it, but today i decided to use all of it. I made it into yummy Paneer Bhurji with soft phulkas. I used the whey or water to mix dough for phulkas and the paneer or cheese to make the Bhurji or curry…
- 1/4 pound of crumbled fresh paneer
- 1 tbsp Garlic Ginger paste
- 1 medium Onion, chopped finely
- 4 medium Tomatoes, chopped finely
- 1-2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp Garam Masala powder
- ½ tsp Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Cumin/jeera
- salt as desired
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- freshly chopped cilantro for garnish
- Finely chop onions, tomatoes and green chillies.
- Take large sauté pan, heat oil, add cumin/jeera and fry for a minute.
- Add ginger garlic paster, chopped onion and green chilles, add little salt and cook till the onions are golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and let it cook till soft.
- Add garam masala and chilli powder. .
- Add paneer and to the onion-tomato mixture. Keep stirring continuously till all the flavours are blended together.
- Let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro and enjoy with rotis or phulkas.