This curry is very unique and very healthy as one may say. Pachi means raw in Telugu and koora is curry, basically this is raw curry(not cooked). This can be enjoyed with rice, roti, bread or just as a salad.
- 1 cup, shredded cabbage
- 1 cup, finely grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon, lemon juice
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green chillies
- Salt as desired
- Cilantro for garnish
- Mix cabbage and carrot in a bowl
- Sprinkle salt and lemon juice and let it stand for few minutes
- Now add the green chilles and coconut
- Gently combine
- Garnish with cliantro and enjoy !