- 1/2 lb Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Coconut
- 5 tsp Sesame seeds
- 2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 10 Red chilli
- 3 tbsp Tamrind pulp
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/8 cup Grated jaggery
- Oil for cooking as desired Salt
Directions For Cooking
- Peel the pumpkin, remove the inner pulp and seeds. Cut into pieces.
- Heat oil add mustard seeds, add pumpkin and salt. Cook till pumpkin is soft and tender.
- Roaste sesame seeds, red chilli and grind with coconut, tamarind to paste.
- Add the paste, jaggery and turmeric to pumpkin and cook till done.