This is a great way to have your family enjoy the Bell Peppers….
- Bell Peppers – red, orange, yellow,green – 1 each ( Cut into Long Pieces)
- Mustard – 1 1/2 tsp
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Fenugreek Seeds(Methi) – 1/2 tsp
- Dried Red Chili – 4-5
- Black Gram (Urad dal) – 2 tsp
- Asafetodia (Hing)
- Coriander – 1/4 bunch
- Tamrind Paste – 1 1/2 – 2 tsp (as desired)
- salt – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2-3 tsp
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry Mustard, jeera,methi, hing, Red mirchi, Urad Dal (like tadka). Once done, take it out into a container and allow it cool.
- Use the same pan and fry Bellpeppers until well roasted.
- Blend the Tadka, Roasted Peppers, Tamrind paste, salt,coriander leaves all together.
- Enjoy with Rice, Roti, Idli or Dosa.